LatinaLista — Do you like watching movies? Do you like to blog? Would you like to get paid for doing both?
Well, if you can combine these two then there’s hope that you might be one of 25 movie bloggers for a new 4-day blogging exercise conducted by a New York-based research group. The best part is that for posting a 250-word daily post, along with, 1-2 photos and links, you could be paid $150.
For 4 days in February (Feb 3-6) you will be asked to log on to a password-protected site to answer a “question of the day” related to movies and movie marketing. We want to hear your opinion, your considered thoughts, your big ideas, and more. We’ll ask bloggers to write, upload photos and video, and link us to sites and destinations online that relate to the topic of the day. In other words, we’re looking for people with a lot to say about movies and how they are marketed.
But not just anyone can apply. The researchers are looking specifically for:
- Hispanic males and females
- Between the ages 18-34
- Frequent movie-goer (at least 1x/month in the theater)
- Self-described “movie lover”
- Born in the U.S. or living in the U.S. at least 10 years
- Proficient with both English and Spanish
- Watch/read at least “some” Spanish-language media
If you fit the criteria then answer the following questions and send them to Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org. But you’ll have to hurry because they will be announcing the “chosen bloggers” on February 1, 2009.
- WHERE YOU LIVE:
- HISPANIC HERITAGE:
- THREE WORDS THAT BEST DESCRIBE YOU:
- HOW OFTEN DO YOU GO OUT TO THE MOVIES?:
- FAVORITE MOVIE(S):
- WHAT IS IT YOU LOVE ABOUT GOING TO THE MOVIES?:
- WHO DO YOU USUALLY GO TO THE MOVIES WITH?:
- WHAT IS THE NEXT MOVIE YOU PLAN TO SEE AND WHY?:
- WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU TO BE A PART OF THIS BLOGGING EXERCISE?:
- WHERE CAN WE REACH YOU FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS OR INSTRUCTIONS
(IF YOU ARE CHOSEN)?:
- DO YOU HAVE A PERSONAL WEB PAGE OR BLOG THAT WOULD SHOW US YOUR STYLE?: