A Taller Us, Foxtrott’s debut album is a musical interpretation of life’s monolithic challenges. Together we elaborated on that metaphor for the “Shaky Hands” video.
Alongside VFX artist Martha Aguilar we created a vertical climb through various stages of inner turmoil that climaxes into a classic tale of “survival of the fittest”.
Set in a quarry 4 hours south of Montreal, Canada, the video further develops the visual language initially explored in the video for previous single Driven. Choreographer Wynn Holmes rejoins the team to aid in highlighting the songs musical structure through movement.
A Street Parade Production
- Directed by Kevin Calero [STREET PARADE]
- Creative Director Marie-Hélène L. Delorme / FOXTROTT
- Producer – Nicolas Archambault [STREET PARADE]
- Choreographer – Wynn Holmes [STREET PARADE]
- DOP – Jessica Lee Gagné
- Assist. Choreo – Chad E Concepcion
Concept based on photography series by Sabrina G. Jolicoeur